Work for us
We are always looking for smart and engaged people who has an interest in gaming and the community. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have something to contribute with even though you do not see an opening in your specific field or position.
Amia is developing the next social platform for connecting gamers, join and help us shape it! We are currently looking for a software engineer with a passion for frontend development for a part-time position (40-60%). Working schedule can be customized according to preference. Our office is at MESH which is located next to Stortinget. We encourage students to apply.
- Collaboration with our UX designer and backend developer to develop new features in our mobile apps
- Work closely with our backend developer to help evolve our APIs as new features are introduced
- Participate in roadmap discussions and in planning new features
- Help our team to maintain high availability in our cloud infrastructure
We are looking for someone who
- Is on last year or above in BS Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Is fluent in English and/or Norwegian
- Is proficient in Java, Swift, Go, C, C++, Python or similar languages
- Has a passion for frontend development, with focus on mobile applications
- Can quickly adopt and understand new programming languages and frameworks
- Has experience integrating against RESTful HTTP APIs or similar web service APIs
- Has basic understanding of Linux systems, computer networks and network security
- Enjoy video games
- Is familiar with the iOS and Android SDKs.
- Proficient in Go, Swift or Java.
- Involvement in any open-source project
- Experience with Git as a team collaboration tool.
- Can manage Docker containers and Debian systems (Linux).
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, S3 and/or ELB).
- Is familiar with SaaS environments and micro services.
- Basic skills to manage database clusters (PostgreSQL and/or Redis).
- Deep understanding of RESTful HTTP API architecture.
- Amazing work location
- Early entry in a tech startup
- High influence on decisions
- FOSS-based software stack
- Varity of tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee!
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions.
Tordenskiolds gate 2,